Jones Lang LaSalle offers internships for undergraduate and graduate students who are passionate about pursuing a career in the real estate industry.
All available positions are posted on our Careers page
and are based on local needs and availability. Please check back often for updates.
A summer internship at Jones Lang LaSalle can give you a head start into the Real Estate Industry with:
- A paid, 10-week program within one of Jones Lang LaSalle’s business units.
- Exposure to the firm's diverse services by participating in weekly educational seminars.
- Participation in intern performance evaluation process
- Networking and mentoring opportunities and a chance to get to know both fellow interns and Jones Lang LaSalle colleagues.
- Real-life work experience - working on Jones Lang LaSalle projects
Though each student brings unique talents and perspective to an internship, the most successful share common skills and qualifications, including:
- Interest in the real estate industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively