Integrated Facilities Management from Jones Lang LaSalle
Enhance the workplace experience and reduce costs without sacrificing quality and reliability.
Corporate real estate teams face relentless pressure to reduce costs and mitigate risk, while meeting the C-suite mandate to continually add more value and support corporate goals for sustainability, productivity and growth. Fresh ideas and methodologies are needed to meet these demands.
We commit to outcomes proactively measure and manage performance to ensure the greatest impact, payback and quality across your portfolio.
- Call Centers
- Critical Environment Management
- Engineering Services
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Energy and Sustainability Services
- IntelliCommand: 24/7 remote monitoring and control of facilities
- Mobile Engineering Services
- Sourcing and Supply Chain
We manage 554 million square feet, serve 500,000 client employees. We’ve saved our clients $150 million in energy costs annually, helped manage more than $1.6 billion in annual sourcing spend and processed 3 million work orders annually.