Peter Miscovich is a Managing Director based in New York responsible for corporate strategy consulting and client relationship development. Peter Miscovich develops integrated solutions that support workplace innovation and transformational change. His primary focus is upon how new and emerging technologies will enable greater operational efficiency, improve workplace performance, enhance innovation and create more sustainable urban centers.
Peter Miscovich has significant experience in the Financial Services, Life Sciences, Technology and Telecommunications Industry sectors.
Years of experience
Peter Miscovich was formerly a partner with PricewaterhouseCoopers global advisory practice focused upon workplace transformation.
Global client relationships include the following organizations:
Accenture, AIG, American Express, AT&T, Bank of America, Barclays Capital, Bloomberg, British Telecom (BT), CISCO, Citigroup, Comcast, Deloitte, Diageo, General Electric (GE), Goldman Sachs, General Services Administration (GSA), Hewlett Packard (HP), HSBC, IBM, Irvine Company, JPMorgan Chase, Met Life, Merck, Pfizer, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), Procter & Gamble (P&G), QBE Insurance, Sony, Time Warner, UBS and Viacom.
Executive Management Credentials - Executive Leadership and Transformational Change Program Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) , Bachelor of Science Civil Engineering Degree – University of Arizona, Tucson Arizona.
Board Membership and Senior Advisor Relationships
- BROOKINGS INSTITUTE - Metropolitan Policy Program - Advisor to Metropolitan Policy Program Initiatives
- CERES - Sustainability NGO – Advisor CERES President Circles and Corporate Program Group Directors
- CISCO INTERNET BUSINESS SERVICES GROUP (IBSG) – CISCO Alliance Relationship Executive Advisor
- CORENET GLOBAL - Workplace Community and CRE Portfolio Planning Community – Keynote Speaker
- GARRISON INSTITUTE – Board Member and Trustee - Advisor Sustainable Cities Program
- IBM SMARTER PLANET + IBM SMARTER CITIES – IBM Executive Advisor + Alliance Relationship Advisor
- INVESTOR NETWORK CLIMATE RISK (INCR) – Global Institutional Investment Group ($9Trillion) - Member
- REGIONAL PLAN ASSOCIATION (RPA) – Board Member and Co-Chair of the New York Regional Plan Association (RPA) Energy Management Policy Committee
- SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT CAPITAL LLC – Advisor to CEO and Board Member
- THE WORLD BANK - Innovative Cities Program – Advisor and Member
- URBAN AGE INSTITUTE – Advisor to CEO and Meeting of the Minds Conference Sponsor + Speaker
- URBAN LAND INSTITUTE (ULI) Sustainability Committee – Member and Advisor for ULI New York Chapter
- WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM (WEF) Transformational Energy Efficiency Program – Advisor and Member
- UNWIRED WORKTECH - Workplace +Technology Conferences – Advisor to CEO UNWIRED Group
- VERIS WEALTH PARNTERS – Socially Responsible Investment Firm - Advisor to CEO, Founder and Principals