Sam Foster serves as an Executive Vice President of the Industrial Services Group in Los Angeles.
Sam has managed major agency and disposition assignments, both domestically and internationally for, among other clients, Whirlpool, Mattel, MeadWestvaco, Steelcase, Rohm & Haas, Aleris, Sara Lee, and Weyerhauser.
Years of experience
Prior to joining Jones Lang LaSalle, Mr. Foster was Director of CB Richard Ellis’ Madison Advisory Group. During the course of his career, Mr. Foster has effected or supervised transactions valued at over $2.7 billion.
- Whirlpool - 1,686,590 sf in Perris, CA
- Steelcase - lease 904,000 sf in Tustin, CA
- Mattel - lease 817,420 sf in Murray, KY
- Whirlpool - lease 766,435 sf in Ontario, CA
- Mattel - lease 733,000 sf in Murray, KY
- Whirlpool - lease 516,748 sf in Kent, WA
- Whirlpool - lease 466,830 sf in Stockton, CA
- Whirlpool - lease 455,455 sf in Mira Loma, CA
- Whirlpool - lease 432,308 sf in Ontario, CA
- Pactiv - lease 400,000 sf in Ontario, CA
- LIM LaSalle Investment Mgmt - lease 398,000 sf in Monterrey, Mexico
- Dal-Tile - lease 398,000 sf in Monterrey, Mexico
- LaSalle Investment Mgmt - lease 355,000 sf in City of Industry, CA
- Kilroy - Sell $45mm net leased industrial building
Jones Lang LaSalle Club 2004
CoStar Power Broker – 2011
Real Estate Southern California – Hot Broker List 2008
California Real Estate Journal – Deal of the Year 2008
Real Estate Forum – Leasing Deal of the Year 2007
Los Angeles Real Estate Journal – Top 10 Deal of Year 2007
California Real Estate Journal – Deal Makers of the Year 2007
Los Angeles Business Journal – LA Best Brokers 2007
Orange County Business Journal – Top Industrial Lease 2007
Sam holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Southern California.
Community and personal information
- Member Board of Directors of Industrial Management Asset Council - IAMC
- Member of the American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
- Mr. Foster has been a guest lecturer on the topic of “Site and Location Analysis” at Temple University, University of Southern California, College of Charleston and the University of International Business and Economics in Beijing.
- Member of the faculty of the CCIM Institute and teaches CI102, Market Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate.
- Mr. Foster is also past president of the CCIM Chapter of Greater Los Angeles
- Fellow of the Industrial Asset Management Council
- Mr. Foster has authored articles for Urban Land, Professional Report, Commercial Investment Real Estate Journal and Real Estate Southern California and one novel, “Alpha Male,” © 2002 Daniel & Daniel.