Greg Matter is a Vice President with Jones Lang LaSalle’s global Supply Chain and Logistics Solutions team. Greg focuses on delivering integrated supply chain and corporate real estate solutions to his clients, helping them optimize their real estate portfolios and improve operational efficiencies.
Years of experience
Global Real Estate Advisory and Site Selection, Tenant Representation, Supply Chain Network Strategy, Portfolio Optimization, Market Entry or Expansion Advisory
Site Selection, Tenant Representation, Corporate Solutions
Industrial and Logistics, Supply Chain
Prior to joining Jones Lang LaSalle, Greg was a top performer with Colliers International, located in the City of Commerce. He specializes in assisting US based corporations with their global manufacturing and distribution strategies. His delivery model integrates proven supply chain strategies with a full range of implementation services.
- Amway Global: Site Selection - Southern California regional distribution center
- Dow Chemical: Disposition - Northern California
- Jarden Corporation: Site selection - Multiple Asia Pacific office locations
- Foxconn: Renegotiation - Indianapolis, Indiana manufacturing/distribution facility
- LG Electronics: Site selection and renegotiation – Western US distribution centers
Costar Power Broker - 2009
Greg received his B.A. degree in Political Science from the University of Colorado at Boulder.
Associate member of the Industrial Asset Management Council (IAMC)
Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP
Association for Manufacturing Excellence
AIR Commercial Real Estate Association