Corey Spound serves as Executive Vice President for Jones Lang LaSalle. He is responsible for select Markets and Capital Markets related business and has been with Jones Lang LaSalle since July 2008.
Agency leasing, tenant representation, markets corporate services, industrial, acquisition and disposition.
Years of Experience
Corey began his career in 1992 with Beitler Commercial Realty Services. A twenty-one year veteran in commercial real estate, Corey serves as an Executive Vice President for Jones Lang LaSalle in their Markets division. His focus is both on leasing and sales of commercial and industrial assets.
He has conducted over $500 million of real estate acquisition and disposition both as a principal and on behalf of third parties. Mr. Spound has also completed approximately $500 Million of lease consideration during his tenure in tenant representation. His experience is strong on both the institutional corporate services and the local-market private-client aspects of the real estate business.
- Boston Scientific: Disposition of 120,000 RSF on over 17 acres in Murietta, CA
- Owens Corning: Acquisition and disposition of 100,000 RSF in South Gate, CA
- Exxon Mobil: Disposition of 88,000 RSF in Rancho Dominguez, CA
- First Capital Corporation: Acquisition and disposition of 50,000 RSF Ralph’s Supermarket in Santa Monica, CA
- Halliburton: Disposition of 135,000 RSF of land in Oxnard, CA
- Walden House: Leasehold Acquisition of 53,000 RSF Residential Facility in Los Angeles, CA
- Staubach’s Top Producer designation (2006 and 2008)
- Jones Lang LaSalle Top Producer designation (2012)
- CoStar Power Broker (2007, 2008 & 2012)
Bachelor of Arts in English Literature at Tulane University (1991)
Community and Personal Information
- Board of Directors of the American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
- YLDI Charter Member for the Real Estate & Construction Division (REC) of the Jewish Federation
- Cabinet Member of REC